MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Well, this past week is been quiet busy with private lesson about ùHow to use laptop to my cafe's boss, and also if I worked and saved a little amount I can say that until new paycheck I must to count every single pennies I have...I noticed that January and July are biggest expensive months....

However I have some good news, a writer offered me to do pr work in Italy, so this will help my finances a little bit together side hustle as dog sitting, pc tutoring and this morning I also left resumes in different cafes...I like this kind of work and until "church project is approved" I need to have a work with a salary, I will must to keep do budgeting!!!

This morning I went to Library and I am going to donate some books in english here, plus I took a brochure about to became a volounteer for 3 days  and do a sort of blinded tour...it is a very interesting activity....but it is for September!!!

What I'm goign this week: well I wanted to do watergym, but rain is began and I am not sure if we'll have sun again soon, so I will study, I will finish to read some books, keep to plan labs for "church project", send out resumes, meeting with friends and my little nephew...ok is not really my nephew but me and her mum are childhood friends and so I'm "uncle Giulia"...


  • The most I've spent this past week was on : fuel, grocery fuel to go into office and grocery for healty food, I am following a healty diet for endometriosis and I can say that I am really noticing differences also into my digestion process
  • Today I feel quiet nervous towards money because I had so many fixed and unexpeted bills that now till my next paycheck I need to count every single penniy and do a lot of adjustment into weekly budget...
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week and make me happy was: to be honest are been two do a long nordic walking with my friend Dom twice walking for 6 kilometers and found time to write to my pen pals
  • I will consider this week If I will be able to keep alll the hard work of last weeks
  • Book of the week: is the trilogy about A beautiful disaste, Walking disaster and A beautiful wedding by Jamie Mcguire

Commenti

  1. Really would love to read A beautiful Wedding!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. titolo in italiano è un disastro è per sempre di Jamie Mcguire, a cui suggerisco il libro di poesie tratte da The cociane Whores by Erich von neff (titolo in italiano Le puttane della cocaina, di cui ho curato la traduzione)

      Elimina

Posta un commento