This past week is been busy of social life, dvd night with new friends, afternoon talking with another, gy with friend...and a lot of things more, plus from this morning I've started to give pc lesson to my cafe's boss---ok I must to admit this morning is been HILARIOUS...however I am happy because I am doing a lot of gym, but at the same time I am not so happy 'cause I am not attending pool as I planned weather is unstable and if I am hating it I cannot image the pool's administrator....
Finances are goign quiet well I must wait to receive some paycheck but between lessons, dog sitting and side hustle I'm quiete ok, probably in August I will be a little bit more stressed about money and finance...
I'm reading I felt in love with one book (Forever Friday) and I liked also a couple..plus during a reorganizazion of my provate library I found a couple of books that talk about men are almost = to dogs and you can use same rules...I am not so agree but I cannot say I am totally disagree...what do you think about?
|I'm seriously dreaming about a holiday in Greece I know I will do it soon!!!|
- The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, but I also bought at H&M for €5 a black tank top that I use for gym session, and I've bought a gift for Sofia the newborn daughter of my childhood friend(thanks salses discount)
- Today I feel normal towards money because: I am counting every single pennies before the paycheck I will receive in the end of the week
- Money cant buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: or better are been two: the real meeting with little Sofia and gym session with one of my best friend
- I will consider this week if I will be able to teach at least 10% of things I planned to my cafe's boss, I will do exercise at least twice and finish to read the book
- Craving for : honestly for cheese but it is dangerous for my endometriosis, and honestly I don't want to have a second surgery for it so I am following a very healty diet very very rich of veggies and fruit