MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Ok on the 8th I finished my hard shift in the cafe and I'll have last day of work on 12th night, when lovely little dancer will do final exibithion. I didn't had time to do a lot of things a part sleep, but I talked a lot with my collegue and I knew the fiance and future hubby of my friend and collegue Roby and I discover that he is a lot fun good job girl!!!

My finances are been good but I know my temptation shop is the bookstore and yesterday I've bought another couple and I must to confess that on the cash table there was one with a lovely title and also story, usually I decide which book to buy watching cover, reading title and the story and only in the end I watch the price, because money spent on books are money well spent...yes being on a budget I'd must to choose books from library but honestly library in my hometown doesn't offer a lot, if you want a new book you can buy while if you want to read old books welcome in the library....

This morning I have a great plan, relax a little bit now at home and talk with mum, then go in the pool and have my first real day of sunbathing, plus I will use my day to read one of the book I've bought, study a budget for the next 3 months and put on paper some projects I have for the next autumn!!!

Finances: I usually have a headache after budget plan and a paper full of cancellation but in the end I put everything inthe pc, my friend Mark suggeste me a site but honestly I didn't understood how it works, while in the old netbook I had a program already in the pc that helped me with my finances... I think I will be always on alove-hate relation with it, love because is so good when you can pay and affor unexpected bills because you saved enough, hate because you must to be very disciplined with expenses and decide what you can really buy that week/month but considering crisis I'm quiet lucky!!!
My cousin's wedding invitation


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: honestly on : books and magazines, I will have time to read, and also on fuel but I am been really good about it, I'm proud of hard work I did.
  • Today I feel great towards money because I put money in the bank, I already prepared my quota for my cousin's honeymoon, paid car insurance a day before semestral deadline and I still have leftover into my wallet, books are waiting me and also swimming pool!!!
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: quality time with friend in my free day and receive notice that my friend francy is moving in together with her true love ( LOVE LOVE LOVE)
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to go in the pool twice, I will reopen the realtor's exam book preparation and I will visit my pregnant friend Vale, this week is busy with friendship :)
  • One thing I would like to do this week is invite my friend francy and her love in a restaurant in the center of my hometown!!!

Commenti