Today I am free from work in the cafe till 1 pm, and also tomorrow and this lovely shift gives me the opportunity to sleep a little bit more than usual...I am using muscles that I ignored to have till some days ago when I was all muscle's pain...however nothing that a good bath and a good cup of tea cannot solve:P
MY finances are been quiet good apart my magazines and day in the bookshop I spent only €30 fo fuel :D great usually I was able to spend double amount but honestly now I'm using it twice per day to go from /to home/cafe...plus my mechanic last year did a great work on my car, I bought a tshirt for my bbrother and antherthing for me and another friend of mine, a little tabletennis racket that I use ato find my car key
..however in the next days I'll must to pay car insurance (€250 circa) and quota for my cousin's wedding... Last day of work in the cafe for this year will be on 12th night with gimnastic exibition and then I'll must to help the cafe's boss to organize every folder in the office!!!
I already done a list of boks that I want to read, I already bought them so I only divided them into months and honestly I must to confes that I'm seriously craving for swimming pool opening, I'd must also ask for course information...I'd like to do or watergym or hidrobike course...gym+pool+sun= muscle and good tan:D
- The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel and magazines, I needed both first to have fuel to go from/to cafe/home and magazines and newspaper because spending entire journeys inside cafe I was ignorant about what was happening in the world, so magazines are a ways to stay connect with the world!!!
- Today I feel ok towards money because I will recei ve my paycheck the 8th of June and from the day after I'll have a lot of payments.
- Money cannot buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was finish the book I've bought and during my first free day sleep till late morning!!!
- I will consider tthis week a success if I will be able to save at least 30% of the leftover amount after payments...
- I'm craving for: swimming pool opening, I want to swim, have sunbathing and relax in the water!!!