MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECHK UP

Well, it's wed and this is my first post of the week...I said or better I wrote with longer and warmer journeys I prefer to stay outdoor that in front of a monitor...However, I read a lot, I went out with friends, had second day of sunbathing and my skin has a lovely light tan, baked a little bit, wrote some list of things to do during summer, accountancy, study (a little bit I need to do a new study's plan), new reverend is arrived in the church and I am going to meet him this sunday....

Yesterday I had a lunch in Rome with my friend Noemi that is studying to became a reverend and spent a year inCambridge, what we ate yesterday? well usually we choose junk food but yesterday we choose sicilian food...I was so hungry and believe me every single bites worth the trip!!! I went several times in Rome but it was only for business meeting, finally yesterday was day of relax and fun!!!

During one of my day inside bookstore I found into kid's zone one of my favourite books in english, honestly I am going to use it also for another project into church but I will write about it when I'll be sure that it'll starts...however kid version of The Canterville ghost is amazing!!!

LAst weerk there is been my cousin's wedding (related post and pics later), I liked her dress, a lot less the choiche of church, but hey every one is different so this probably was the perfect choiche for them...
I'd like to have a big holiday but this year is almost impossible so for the moment I am writing into a journal the places I'd like to visit, but for the moment I am doing a sort of staycation...but if I will have a week end completely free from every kind of work I'd like to visit some friends that live far from me in seaplaces- I love water-

me and my friend in Rome

Finances are goign quiet well and hopefully for the month of July there willn't unexpected bills because to be honest I'd like to save a little bit more this month, but at the same time I am organinizing a lot of friends meetings that include food and drinks....


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: happy hours with friends and H&M, I bought my jacket but considering that I spent only €29.95 it is been a success (I already had dress and shoes so I needed to buy only the little black pochette and jacket for a total of €45, five euro less I planned-little success)...
  • Today I feel stressed towards money because I need to do some accountancy and budget planning and usually I do so many corrections that in the end also if it is really useful I find it irritating (love-hate relation)
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: a night out with my friend Claudia, sunbathing with Dom, quality time with my pregnant friend I enjoy it
  • I will consider this week a success If I'll be able to do a good study plan and respect it, keep real meetings with friends doing activities together
  • What I am reading now?:Forever Friday by Timothy Lewis, a story about true love beetween generations and a lovely collection of postcards



Commenti