My boss in the cafe called me yesterday to say that I had another day off because there wasn't anyone in the gym, don't ask me why but I am been really glad to have the opportunity to walk, drink a coffee with a real calm and put my foot into a bookshop....I spent €58 in books in a while, I was waiting that mechanic's work end and bookshops are my guilty-not so uilty temptation, but considering that in the past weeks I am been under the budget is been good buy real books touching the cover, honestly I don't like e-reader, kindl &co (sorry!), I'm most old style, I like paper books, magazines...I love also discover stationary set because also if email are faster with some penpals and friends still use the old fashioned snail mail!!!
Yesterday evening I finished to read the book It is an interesting story about a young woman that would like to have a kid but cuase she is a very smart scientist decide to opt for a "stupid" football player, she is his birthday gift and then she discover that she is pregnant. Well on the first 2 sex dates she says lies about names, job, infact he thinks that she is an escort, but when he discover the truth and the fact that scientist is pregnant order to her to be married with him. Hate-love relation with a lot of humor, a new family with problems and true love in the way!!! I can really recommend it if you need to read something with happy end.
Book's title: Nobody's baby but mine by _Susan Elizabeth Phillips!!!!
The other night in tv there was an old movie, I think the first time I've seen it I was a child, do you remember a young Arnold Schwarzenegger that was a policeman into a secret mission as a teacher in a primary school? Well it is a nice movie that take me back to my childhood!!!
|I'm dreaming about a holiday in Greece|
- The most I'ève spent this past week was on two things: fuel and books, fuel is necessary but I am underspending using car only for/to go to cafe and books I didn't resist and I've bought 3 nice books nice for cover and story inside it, well now a research this summer for a bookshell is necessary!!!
- Today I feel ok towards money because I'm thinking about a series of payments and I'm ok because with all my hard work I am able to afford everything but this means that my plan to have at least 300 for the end of 2014 is impossible, well I am still hope to reach it!!!
- Money can't buy happiness one free thing I did last week that made me happy was have a surprise from friends during my work shift:P I like the fact they went to say "hello" and I had my 5 minutes real break
- I will consider this week a success if I will be able to be good on budget planning, have a dinner/lunch with a friend of mine and have time to visit my pregnant friend!!!
- My next shopping session will be focused on light blazer/jaket for cousin wedding and a new maxy bag for me!!!