MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This week is been a lot busy with work and from thursday I will completely busy and probably far from pc- till 8th of June, there are last italian tennistable competition for this year, but I can say that apart a little grocery shopping for cafe and some of my weekly magazine I didn't spent a lot, plus I've earned €250 that will go directly into bank account tomorrow morning and together other money will be used to pay car insurance...

I've talked a lot with a friend and a collegue of mine and I bought from her a lovely hanmade bracelet, I asked for a light blue and I love it!!!

I'm going to talk and meet for real with another friend of mine, so we are going to talk in front a good cup of coffee... I'm not going to do shopping for clothes for the next 3 weeks, the most important celebration will be on 21th of June-my cousin's wedding- and I've already have dressw, shoes and now also a little bag, I think it is the smallest I ever bought and had...usually I use and choose maxy bag...

My caf's boss asked me to order for him 3 books and I am going to do in the next minutes, plus I need to do some personal accountancy and then do a list of things to do in the next 3 days, then I will have time to do nothing apart work...
month of may is called also the month of roses and of bride


  • The most I've spent this past week was on : books, bag but isn't a very big amount I bouhgt 3 books for €30 euros and bag was €15 so I spent only €50, grocery shopping is been quiet normal!!!
  • Today I feel really good towards money because I've earned I will deposit into bank and I still have leftover from past week and I am quiet sure to spend few bucks for fuel in the next weeks
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: a long walk followed by a hot bath reading a book and late a long phone call with a friend...simply perfect
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to spend a max of €50 in fuel, cause cafe is far from my ome and fuel is quiet exensive in this period ...
  • Worst part of working in the cafe, the new uniform: honestly they're ugly and fabric is heavy considering that temperature into cafe are high I will soak a lot...well spa being paid well isn't been so bad right?





Commenti