LITTLE WHITE LIES BY GEMMA TOWNLEY

I can easily spend a fortune for books, but I gave myself a monthly budget to respect also for this section and last month I bought some books as personal birthday gift to myself, White Lies, is a romantic romance rich of humor...

this is italian cover with italian title


Try to imagine tha tyou're just moved in a new city, in a new flat where the letters and phone calls that you're receiving aren't for you but for another person, then a day you  receive 2 inviting letter that aren't fo r you, but you open it, and for a series of weird circumstances you find yourself living two different life at same time...

original cover of the book

Honestly I must to admit that when I started to read it I was so tired that I was able to read a max of one chapter for night, and until the middle of book I found it a little bit boring (sorry writer) bu in some moments really fun, but after the middle part start the funniest part , the double life will have some probles, like to romance, an escape, a retur, a dream, a friendship and more....

I laughed a lot and honestly I wanted to finish it as soon as possible to understand if my idea was right, and it was!!!

I suggeste it to a friend of mine and I can really reccommend it, usually I don't have problems to say If I disliked a book and why, but this is a book the sure need to be read and gifted to a frriend that just moved ain a new house for a neqw job in a new apartmen -... anew beginning is always possible!!!

Commenti