DINNER ON A BUDGET

In some days I am so tired or so busy that I don't have real time to write in the blog, so sorry for late, but honestly with longer and warmer journeys I prefer to stay out of home tha tin front of a monitor, however as I wrote this summer is a lot busy with friends weddings and births, this sunday will be the mother's day and I am going to prepare some delicious directly with my hand!!!

Two days ago I went to flea market and honestly I disliked it, every single wed there is tons of people and you aren't able to see with real calmif there is something tha tyou like or not, different story is flea antique market every second week end of the month, where I have time to walk into different stands, study what they offer and then decide...however I was with a frined of mine and we had time to talk a little bit...

Then at cafe we talked about dinner cost and I said that if you do a good grocery shopping you can offer a delicious dinner staying on a budget...

What you need to have:


  • carrots
  • apples
  • bananas
  • milk
  • flour
  • parmesan cheese
  • lemon
  • sugar
  • aromatic herbs
  • onions
What you can offer to your guests:
Starter:


Main dish:
chicken with aromatic herbs
Dessert:
pastry with apples and bananas

Do you know how much can cost this dinner for 6? Well the total cost is around €22, consider that it is the average cost for a person in a pizza restaurant, receipes are quiet simples and delicious so you can enjoy the dinner with your friends/family and keep the budget!!!

Commenti