There is a weekly fashion magazine that I buy every week that has also very important articles abut work, healt, politic, finance, and more...
One of article fromthis week was about youh and work, yeo since recessions started more youths decided to do nothing, no study no work...but in othdr cases a lot of youths that studied and completed them have a good knowlege but no exerience- so those are tips that coaches suggest to find for real a good work:
- BE FLEXIBLE: you must to invest in talent and passion for example you can study letter and do language /web/it course and have a work in the week end that helps you to add new skills. This could be really good coonsidering that trends in work market change every 2 years and you would must to be really flexible!!!
- RAPID PROBLEM SOLVING: Maybe you completed your studies with highes score but you aren't able to work in team, well there is a good solution try a team sport like trekking, canoing, that will help you as training you are in a group decisions are really quick and you learn to share time-space-goals-decision-problems!!!
- CREATIVITY: In some jobs creativity seems disappeared while in Mit Phisic teacher organized a italian course in the kitchen, where scientists learn language cooking and most of time during this time and cooking prepation there are the famous "eureka moments"
- CREATE CONTACT LIST: is important to don't attend the same places, and we must to be honest at least 40% of job hire is based on knowledge ( he/she is a friedn of a frien of the uncle of the...and so) so you must to be open and attend different places like your comfty zone like: club, associations, politics group.
- MULTITASKING: the ideal preparation is that you could have working and studying at same time, here in Italy Confindustria offers a competitionwhere student prepare plans for determinated industries and the best plans win €10000. Women are multitasking for nature, probably we have multasting chrome directly in pur dna, but most of time we hide it. We must to be happy about it, cause it is a natual talent!
- GROUP'S SOUL: you must to be able to work in group, most of time youth arent able so have a roomate will helps to add soft skills.
I found this article very very interesting because is completely true, this tips could be followed also by bisses. If you have a good relation with your team, your team will work better, quickly and being open minded adding new skills always perfect. A friend of mine that studied business now is working as waiter waiting to be a licensed accountant, but at the same time he is creating a list of contact that could be use in the future, working in public helps you to improve other skills...!!!