SPEEDY PIZZA

I found this pic from google images, usually becaus eI ate this kind of speedy pizza as soon as possible...GNAMMY
When I have really few time to cook I choose to do something really fast and really good, usually I use some of this ideas as appetize when I host a dinner...

Are you craving for a pizza but you have only few minutes? cut some slices of bread put some tomato sauce, mozzarella chesse and a pinch of salt and put everything in the over for at max 8 minutes, a speedy pizza completely delicious, if you have more time put also some sardines and cook a little bit more... this is so simple that everyone is able to do!!!
this is the original speedy pizza from my childhood


What you need is : bread, tomato sauce, olive oil, mozzarella cheese -also if to be honest a time that I was very hungry i cutted cheese put on the bread an put inthe micriwave for 1.5 minutes, added some salt and delicious bites-but I love every kind of cheese:P

Delicious, complete, time saver and also savvy ( c'mon tomato, olive oil, bread, salt there are always into a kitchen aren0t you agree?)

Commenti