POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR WEEK END

directly from my blackberry and my fb page!!!

Yesterday is been a very sunny day so I wrote and studied a lot in the morning, watched an episode of buying & selling (I can spend hours watchin this tv show) and then I decided to do a long walk from my home to new section that is been built from not so many time... Well I discovered veru nice houses that are hidden behind trees distance isn't so much and you can walk and arrive in another quarters in 15 minutes circa.... MY friend Dom went later and we walked again doing the same trial I've done before... 

Walking is a great way to do exercise for free, and during walking you have the opportunity to discover new interesting place, I like do tourist in my hometown because there are always side and places that you don't know... 

Now for the incoming week I'm going to use my bike, hoping that weather will be sunny as this week, I don't kno wwhy but with Spring and sun I love outdoor activities and I became more active!!!

Finances: basically I am been good I didn't overspend, also if I bought a pair of flat shoe, I am been on budget I planned, when you start to have a frugal life and you have a budget to respect at the beginning is very hard but with time became natural opt for cheaper options... I don't do many happy hour but I took a lot of coffes with friends but I planned every "date" ahead:P... 


Having a budget to respect, teached me to be more organized, disciplined, plus I learn how to plan well in advance:D

This week end will be very busy with work in the cafe, but I calculated that until June our week end will be full...but I can say that this spring is having a lot of news...beautiful news my friend and collegue Roby is getting married next august, my best childhood friend Vale is pregnant of her first child that will be a girl, my friend Dom is studying to became a licensed accountant but at the same time he found a part time job- now also in italian politic world something is changing 

Hopefully this new politic man will maintain his promises, but now is doing a nice work but only the future will say if he'll do everything well or not...

I want to keep to say positive (also with tooth pain) and whish to every reader:


Commenti

  1. hope you had a relaxing weekend! it's been really sunny over here... i'm in such a spring mood:)

    lots of love xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I had a very busy week end in the cafe but is been sunny and I am in a good mood too:)

      Elimina

Posta un commento