MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Basically you decide to have a budget when you focus a real and important financial goal to achieve, first thing is that you try to SAVE more is possible as soon as possible...It seems very hard and compllicated at the beginning and sometimes it is hard because you can receive unexpected and expensive bill (= that month your save is 0).

The second step is to increase your income (side hustle) and yes you could use your passion ( for example my friends Roby and Stephanie create and sell their products), you can say to your friends and/or collegues with kids that you're looking for baby sitter work in the week end and is sure that you'll have at least 2 works immediately...

Personally I choose to came back into my first real job's place: the cafe into gym-sport's palace, is true I have almost all week end busy with work but I am focused about my financial and very very important goal: save for a deposit home, I can also say that I am sure about who I can call TRUE FRIEND becaus they call me and we do frugal thing during week...yes this choiche about to have a frugal life could be also a test for your friends, because only true keep on your side and help/encourage you to achieve your goals....

Since I have a budget I became quiet good on budgeting also if sometimes I spend on unplanned items like clothes, I'm not so good as http://shopmyclosetproject.com/ she has done a great work...while I plan to have a no shopping period then I bought a tank top, a jacket and a pair of shoes...yes every items I bought is low cost and/or with big discount but I need also a new pair of jeans. bu inside the commercial center near home there is a big low cost shopping tempatation : H&M's shop- the only no shopping project is going well also with temptation is to avoid new books, also because I still have 3 books to read-



  • The most I've spent this past week was on medicines and dietician food, medicine is been the biggest purchase in the week for a little box I spent €56 and other €30 for dietician product, basically there are dietician bar-that are delicious but not so cheap, I need to follow for other 1 week before to start the second diets phase.
  • I spent €86 in  a while but luckily I earn some money from the cafe-it is helping me a lot for my project-
  • Today I am thankful for True friends bacuse your true friends are supportive, encourage you and don't destroy your deams plus they're are true help on remember how you're doing something (saving, diet, exercise, studying and more)
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that made me happy was hot bath after work reading a book and drinking a hot cup of tea, simple but after a long and exhausting day this is like a lake into a desert...so good!!!
  • I will consider this week a success if I'll keep to be good on diet exercise and real dates with friends!!!
  • ;MY guilty tv program of the week: apart my favourite buying and selling with scott's brothers, I loved food vs man...a foodie lover that travels and do competition with BIG BIG plates!!!

This past week is been good, busy and productive so positive from a lot of aspects!!!

Commenti