MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This morning I wake up later than usual, but my body needed soe relax after a very busy week end in the cafe, however I went to bank to deposit some money, I gifted myself with a big cup of cappuccino and I met some ex collegues in the centre, but luckily there was the sun-unluckily it i disappearing right now and sky is becaming really grey- I hope it will not rain so I'll be able to go in the park with parents ansd research all together ASPARAGUS, yep now is easy find some of them.

CAr I used only in the week end for the other day or foots or bus and I really happy about it, exercise for me and help for the enviroment...I did dog sitting and I had some business meetings and I have other in this week also if I'd like also to visit EXPOCASA that is a expo show about home, home furntures and home decor...I have a passion for real estate and homes!!!

Spending habits, I am been quiet good, apart normal bills, I didn't buy new items, the only money I've spent are been on coffeee with firends -I now that with chat and virtual world you can talk but for me is different and a lot better a real conversation in front a coffe with a real person, but with friends that live really far web is a real help- and on newspaper, plus I ent to cinema to watch The Lego Movie, I am not be able to spend a lot and I'm still looking for other side hustles that helps me to save more...


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: coffees, newspapers nothing a lot expensive but hoonestly money spent on coffeee together quality time with friends are a really good investment!!!
  • Today I feel good towards money: because I didn't overspend, bank balance is not so bad and in the week I'll receive some payments, so I need only to keep to loook and follow the budget I planned.
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: spend time with my pregnat friend in her new house near oive's trees and looking for asparagus, spring is in the air!!!
  • I will consider this week a success If I'll do at least twice gym session in the park, I am becaming more active, during winter I am quiet lazy when spring is arriving I became really active!!!
  • What I am looking for this week: a day out with my friend visitn g some city near and hopefully a visit into EXPOCASA...

Commenti