BRUNCH IDEAS

I must to confess that every time I walk from my apartment to commercial center I walk in front of lovely townhouses with little but lovely gardens and I am really envny about it, because I think about more of the garden's owner stay inside while with spring, longer and sunny and warmer journeys I'd spent several hours outside...plus reading last issue of Good housekeeping Uk there waas a very interesting article about 10 minutes per day to have an amazing garden...well about it I'd must to work hard I don't have green thumb, mine is more black-.-

I want to bike more often is possible, also if newspapers said  that temperature and sky will change turning colder and grey, hopefully It will be only for few days I want the lovely sun of the spring....

However I love cooking, together with writing and reading is my best method to keep the calm, and I found a very selection of delicious receipes and not so expensive, so if you love to host dinner but you need to stay on a budget...there are a lot of site, blogs andsuggestions from magazines... my favourite recipe of the moment isn't a complete menu but a dessert that could be perfect also for a brunch or an afternoon tea....maybe with this sun is better to host a brunch that permit you to prepare a lot of things ahead nad then you need only to serve with a big selection of juices, jams, coffe and tea...

Strawberry Pancakes with banana and chocolate

You need to follow the baseic recipe(here) of cupcake and add only strawberry inside it, in other pan put cutted banana with sugar and cook until it will be caramelized, then chocolate, I prefer dark chocolate but you can also don't use it.

Don't overbuy strawberry at max  little baskets are perfect but you can do classic pancakes or add only chocolate drop to be on a budget.

What you can add for a delicious brunch:

Rustic carrot cake here

BAked egg florentinego here

Scarmbled Egg and toast with bacon here


a mix of fresh salad
and fresh seasonal fruit


wnjoy time with your family and/or friends!!!

Commenti