SPENDING REVIEW :THOUGHTS

Basically the month of February is been full of expenses, some unexpected, some normal or higher than usual but this morning I took my time, a big cup of coffee and my calculator...plus my pc was open to control online bank balance... I noticed that since I chose for online bank I control my personal finances more often and usually I don't overspend... ok in the past week I did shopping that wasn't planned but for the rest I am been quiet strictly....

this orchid is a gift from my mum


I went into shops, also H&M but this time I write in my organizer items I liked and prices, then I went out without a single cents spent on it, open my wardrobe and discover that 50% of clothes I liked at first sight were already a lot similar into my closet and other useful, as sporty pants/shirt and gym... but they can wait a little bit more, in the month of March i need to save more, this means that I will need to cust some cost in some areas....

FOOD: Discounts offer great and quality food with really low cost prices, do a weekly meal plan and followw it, try to have more vegetarian option is possible, think that if you choose to have a no.meat day once per week you can save at leat €100 per month and help the planet:P

BOOKS: also if this is the hardest part because I can really overspend inside bookshops, I still need to read some books I bouught in yhe end of January so until the end of march no new books, also because the most important book for the moment is that for exam's preparation... and if I'll need take some new from library about real estate I am sure I can, in my hometown is only hard find new romances but hopefully this will change soon... I would like understand how to sell books on amazon and/or ebay I need to talk with a friend of mine that does it quiet often...

FUN: ok no happy hour until 2-3 weeks, first cause I am trying to eat healtier, and also becasue happy hour in my favourte cafe in the centre is becaming a little bit expensive and I can save some money, plus I will be a lot busy with work in the cafe during week end and probably we'll do some happy hours with boss absolutely for free. Yesterday I went to cinema to watch "the lego movie" it is been my second time in Feb, now I choose only once per month or only during tuesday or wed brecause tickets is cheaper-yep every single cent counts- and I am planning some activities that involve also my friends and are free!!!

FUEL: well I saved in the last months a lot but in the next 2 I will spend a little bit more than usual but I am tring to use foots or bus more often as possible....


Well every time I do personal accountancy and budgeting I need to adjust some areas but now is normal, at the beginning of this personal spending review was really stressful....but I am always open to suggestions!!!



Commenti