PICS FROM MY KITCHEN

One of my personal method to keep calm, is writing and at the same place there is kitchen and cooking... family and friends approved all receipes I created ...for a determianted period I'm been a lot focused on baking, now I am focused on complete meals but low cost (I'm always on a budget)...however in  the last month this is what me -an my mum- cooked/baked:

italian gnocchi with tomato sauce
chestnut cheescake with ricotta and lemon cream
cookies
fried rose with marmelade



Basically you can eat those foods in every place, restaurant, bakery, cafe, but usually their version aren't healtier as a true homemade mealand to be honest usually are also a lot expensive...yesterday we had a great dinner for 4 with a very low budget roasted chicken & potatoes...absolutely delicious!!!
Consider that chicke, 2 big pieces costed less than €3 a sack of potatoes cost between €2 and €5 so with less of €10 we had a delicious meal...this is one of my favourite dish!!!

Commenti