MY FAVOURITE SPORT AND IT'S FREE

this is a nice view in gela (Sicily)
I must to say that I am not so sporty girl, but when spring and sun arrive usually I became more active and I discover a very healty eay to relax and have exercise for free WALKING... everyone of us has a good pair of gym shoes, sporty clothes, but you can walk also in jeans...basically this is a great sport!!!
This is a view of mountains in my region

Also february's issue of Good housekeeping UK talks about the importance of this exercise and how you can be slimmer, dtronger, smarter and more...When I walked first time from center to my home (that is 20 minutes far) I was very tired and I needed to have several stops, now I don't need to stop me, I can force and walk a little bit faster, so it is a mix between run&walk basically something similar to nordic walking or trekking ( I need to ask to my friend Dom to do trekking a day that we're boths free from work).

If I know that I am going to walk I don't overeat a lot before and also if you can eat more later, usually I add some fruit and my stomach is satisfied:P however into Goodhousekeeping article there were some tips and I chose to share my favourites:

  • walk helps you to tighten your bum
  • it is an amazing de-stress method
  • it helps you to burn more calories
  • build strenght
and if you're tring to lose some pounds you need to eat right thing on right times so remember:

  • wait 3-4 hours after large meal
  • don't walk on an empty stomach
  • eat small meal 1 to 3 hours before walking
  • water is best option
  • drink according to your thirst
  • refuel
If you're going to have a long walking in a mountain in a morning, you need to do a light brakfast and in your sack put water, when you'll achieve your goal stop relax and enjoy the amazing view you'll have from the top!!!



Commenti