|I'm tring to realize something similar to keep more organized and focused about finance/work/goals|
|Usually I buy every year an organizer but this is a nice idea for diy, all the images are from pinterest|
Today is monday and a new week began with a lot of news and new projects, goals and more...this morning I was really hurted with man in the bank, but at the same time I learn how to do a new thing...I talked with a nice ancient lady for the ideal house I found but I still not found the home owner, now finally I know his name and where he is living...
I bought a book, but it isn't for me but for a friend of mine fo rhis birthday...money spent on books in my personal opinion are money well spent, plus I rewarded myself with a breakfast in a cafe spending €2 for a croissant and a dark cappuccino:P !!!
For this week I need to have at least one or two no spending days and for february I have some goals to achieve as:
- earn €200 in side hustle
- don't buy new clothes until the end of the month
- no new books until march
- save at least €300 and deposit in saving account
- hang out with friends for real at least once per week
- attend art expositions are in town and are completely free
- plan a week end outside town
- complete all the exercise book for the realtor's exam
- do more charity this month
- keep food budget under €100 per week/€400 monthly
- do more gym-try to run (run is the most hardest thing for me, cause I always have sensation to lose my pants)
- optimize blog content and comment more often other blogs
A lot of goals are personal and on financial ways amount are small, cause I need to start to save again, but little steps can make difference...