BUTTER COOKIES

The other day I was alone at home and I needed to do something creative, so I watched what there was inside fridge and the rest of kitchen and I decided to have some "baking time" creating my butter cookies, are simple and delicious...

Ingredients:

  • flour 400 gr
  • sugar120
  • egg 1
  • butter 80
  • bakind soda ( a little pinch)
  • I add hazelnuts but you can use chocolate or whatever you want



Directions:

You need to work together all the ingredients, then let the dough rest in the fridge for half an hour.
At  the end of the rest period with a rolling pin and roll out the forms creates cookies.
I'll add to some cookies hazelnuts.
Bake 15 minutes at 180 °.


I prepared and leave a tray on the kitchen's table, well when I turn back at home cookies were almost finished, this means that all family loved ( especcially dad)

Commenti