WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT REALTOR USUALLY UNDERSTANDS

I'm looking for a house with a nice garden not too big and not too small, I have a deteminated budget and usually I ask if the house owner is available with the option "rent to buy", usually I do researches and fix appointments with with home owner alone but I asked also into real estate agencies, so when I say my list of things I would like to find in a home, what they usually do, fix appointment in new costructions so small that also a smufs would run away...
This is a pic of my ideal house that I found on google images

If I say a determinated location they say me that they have a "great opportunity" infact they have a fab apartment-uhm, I already live in a flat and I'm looking for an house- or they have a nice house but it is very far from town... I worked into real estate agency and I liked it but I neverdid pressure on clients, but I worked hard to find the right house for them, 

When I say: I would like a gardfen into realtor mind the message is: Ouside of town

If  I say I ould like big room like old homes, realtor understands: she is looking for a very old ruin to demolish- ehm no thanks, some renovation works are ok but not so many-

If I say I would like to have kitchen and living room divided they fix appointment with open spaces... -ehm I wanted a kitchen with a door to divide the 2 zones...

If I say my budget is X...realtor says oh but on the market isn't possible to find that or this kind of home at that price and after this phrase usually I say I worked into real estate field and I know the market in this area and yesterday I visited a perfect house in the area with this exactly price... plus I'm going to became a licensed realtor so we'll be collegues soon and after this realtors started to work a little bit more serious....but I could continue with a lot of things and lies that realtors say....

Then another story is if there is the home owner, as client and realtor I saw a lot of terrible things: not cleaned home with smell bad, and other things during open house days, well if you want to sell for real your home you need to give to clients a good impression and please don't stay at home during that day, clients wants to be free to see alone the house without having the breath on my neck.

What to repòy to reator that doent understand what you're looking exactly: say no to see flat/apartment if you are looking for a house
say your favourite location and you can give a opportunity to  house outside it but don't be forced
Dont stop at frst home, is a house where ou're going to live forever so it means that you'll need time
do picture of home you see, pu everthing into a folder and then do a list of pros and cons on the house you're thinking more often...
Be realistic on the budget you can really spend and luckily in this moment market is quiet good!!!

Commenti