MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet good, I didn't overspent in nothing, I had real meetings with friends and enjoy them, worked all the week end in the cafe and yesterday after work and a looooong shower me and my friend Dom went to cinema to see "The wolf of Wall Street", ok I suppose that it is considerated a good movie, and it is interesting for the first part, fun in some scenes but probably it is a movie that is ok for men...in my personal opinion there is too much sex, drug and nosense things, and the final part is a lot less interesting instead first,  but this is my personal opinion.... But believe me after a entire day of work 3 hours to watch it are too much- I must to admit that also Titanic is more than 3 hours and I still remember that in the last hour I wanted run away from the cinema!!!

In this week I am going to go on Palace of sky, for a afternoon of ice skating and a cup of hot chocolate, honestly in this days I was craving for hot chocolate and yesterday I prepared so much for kids inthe cafe that I said to myself "ok when you'll go on sky's palace after gym you can have a cup of it-it could be considered a personal rewards...plus I decided to cut my hair I found a hairstyle that I love but I need to talk with my hairstylist to personalise it...

Finance, not bad but not so good I don't know but December and January are the most expensive months for bills, but are necessary now started again time for savings and I am still looking for more side hustle (more dog sitting and baby sitting sessions, tutoring) but I want to keep to have a social life too...

I'm been proud because I had 2 non spending day last week and I am going to have once also during this week plus I used car only 3 times, plus I booked some reading night for book I translated (I will try to do a little video for it too) and I'm seriously  hoping that temperatures became a little bit more warm...I must confess I hate COLD!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on foreign magazines, my monthly foreign shopping for foreign magazines and on bus tickets because I needed to go several times in the centre but usually I prefer use bus so I don't stress to find a parking.
  • Today I feel good toward money because yesterday I received my paycheck from cafe and during the week I'll receive anoter payment but I still try to figure a really good budget with all things and good % of savings.
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that made me happy was: to be honest are been differents I received a lovely handmade soap from my friend Steph, I went out with friends several times, I spent quality time with parents...so probably the thing that made me happy was spend real time with important persons.
  • I will consider this week a success if I'll be able to have one no spending day and use car at max of 3 times.
  • Currently food craving: hot chocolate, honestly I don't like a lot chocolate except for dark but I don't eat it a lot but during winter with cold temperatures take a hot cup of chocolate with a cream milk is really really good!!!


Commenti