MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK-UP


Also If I went out more often I didn't spent a lot, because me and friend choose cheap ways, cinema on Wed because tickets is half price instead the other days, this is a thing that cinema did since my first year of college butI remember that in 2003 it was a discount only for students, but probably seeing that cash was more full during this day they decided to keep it... Honestly I don't like to buy food or drinks in the cinema because are a lot expensive and I dislike the rumor of foood, I need to listen the  words and I always try to have a bottle of water inside my maxy bag... 

I went to my friend Fran's house because she was doing her 3rd or 4th tattoo, she was tattoing her daughter's name on her right shoulder, a really good work. We talked a lot also cause we're waiting the artist (that arrived really late but he did a good work), then saturday was planned a afternoon on ice with a friend but he needed to work, sometimes if you have a waiter/catering work that is called work by call, they call last minute because someone they choose is ill and they call you as substitute and you usually don't say no... is always work and on this recession era every single cent counts...

I must still give the birthday gift to my friend Claudia, but her party started too late for my habit, honestly I need to go to sleep plus I had to finish some translations...but I'm going to see her during this week for a nice talk. I went into real estate agency to ask for some homes that seemed really nice on the web, but in reality had always something wrong...so research continues....

Images are from google image

In this exactly moment my second desk is full of:y cookies for dogs, a lot of books, magazines (italian and foreigns...I love Good housekeeping UK), some notebooks, pen and pencils, so probably tomorrow I'll need to clean and reorganize space and materials on the 2 desks in my room. I found some nice inspiration from Martha Stewart site and pinterest, unluckily I must to find material directly at home because no shopping till march is included into my budget...I need to start to save more and found and extra to increaase side hustle but keeping active social life...




  1. The most I've spent this past week was on food and fuel, but food is a necessary expense but buying seasonal and local prices are been cheaper instead last months, plus I've bought less meat and I ate more vegetarian options, probably food is always one of the big expenses of everyone of us. Fuel is been a little bit more expensive that usual but I am been able to use car only twice this week and the fuel in the car will serves for an entire week so it is good a sort of investment for the week.
  2. Today I feel good toward money because I received a paycheck and I am still waitng another one, plus the work inthe cafe gave me other cash that went directly into savings...but I am going also to see if there are better job opportunities. I still cannot leave day job for self employed but I am doing some plans for this, hopefully in the next 5 -10 years I'll have my house and my personal business.
  3. Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that made me happy was: spend real time with my friends, we "only" talked but we had great time, walked and real times is always good. 
  4. I will consider this week a success if I'll be able to finish allt hings that are on the list of "things to do", went in the bank to deposit some money, use car at max 3 times and have at least two real dates/meeting with friends.
  5. One gym goal for the week is: walk 2 miles at least 3 times per week. I 'm still thinking about swimming pool but I don't want to pay a lot so I'll search good deal for it

What about your money's week? 


Commenti