CHEESCAKE WITH NUTS AND RICOTTA CHEESE

I find relaxing cooking and usually baking is best solution, but cause I'm tring to eat more healtier is possible I ate only a small small slice of it.
All photos are from my blackberry and my fb page!!!


This is a simple receipe:
you need to have
  • 2 eggs
  • 80 gr sugar
  • 100 ml acid milk cream ( I swap for a vanilla's jogurth)
  • 200gr nuts
  • 2 spoons of lemon juice
  • 300gr ricotta cheese
  • 30 gr flour
  • 30 gr butter
Directions:

  • For the base use nuts, butter, a little bit of sugar (best choiche is brown sugar but yesterday I had only white and I used it)and flour, put in the oven for 10 minutes at 170° 
  • In a bowl mix together ricotta cheese, eggs, sugar, milk cream ( I used vanilla's yogurth) aand stir 
  • remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool
  • pour the ricotta mixture and bake at 170° for 30/40 minutes
Taste it warm or cold, who tried yesterday said that it was DELICIOUS!!!

Commenti