MAD ABOUT THE BOY book review

I've just read the book, at the beginning was only nice but honestly I need time to finish an entire chapter, then I found silly, romantic and interesting pages and story between toy boy and Bridget...Honestly at the beginnin I've thoush a different final but the lovely surprise in the end is amazing.

Story with toy boy is a great distraction from a lot of things and situation, sometimes Briget thinks to be a bad mum, in my personal opinion she is perfectly imperfect, her enemy Nicolette has a hidden side but this is one of things that you discover only in the final part, you'll hate her until a determinated page :P... a long list of thigs to do, interrupted almost always from a series of sms, but Bridget friends are always fantastic, real friendship is still alive!

A  story about love interrupted from several disasters or adventures, reading the book you'll choose which is the best section...

My favourite part of the book is the third with true love, great friends and adventures, ok adventures and disasters all all over the book, but honestly I can reccommend it...

Commenti