RIVOTORTO - UMBRIA -

I asked to some friends to give me apersonal tourist guide of their hometown...most asked me but you can use TRIPADVISOR and I replied "yes but I don't want normal and conventional guide, I want one more unconventional and personal"...so most of them understood and sent me some good spots...

I live in the lovely and green region of Umbria so I asked to my friend MARco to tell me more about his hometown Rivotorto...
Rivotorto's church


IT is a nice town far only 3 km from more famous Assisi, it is situated on the foot of Subasio mountain, there are very nice place that you can visit and nice restaurant where you can try typical local food...foodie lover will love Umbria:)
Antichi sapori

here you can try good food, fish and more...

while if you want to know more about night life: 

Where to stay? Umbria is rich of B&B, hotels and country houses so you have a big choiche for every kind of budget...


He said me also that in Assisi there are good restaurants
Lanpiazzetta delle erbe
Ai portici
La stalla
 but not so many choiche for funstuff and honestly for Assisi infor yep you can use Tripadvisor:P

Every part of Umbria you decide to visit you'll be sure to be always surrounded by great landscapes and how MArco said, one of best things are beautiful boys!!!

Commenti