RITA'S WORKS


I said several times, between relatives and friends I am surrounded by talentented people on diy, especcially in jewelery.
Rita is the wife of Stefano (cousin from my mother side) and we met in 2001 when boths worked in the cafe for summer internation tennistable champions, wehad a good time, yep also tiring...now they have 2 children and she worked(honestly I am not sure if she still works) in the school and discovered a passion and a real talent about handmade jewels!!!

Here some of her amazing works, also prices are really affordables!!!




During one of last weekend of works in the cafe, if I remember well was a dance competition, I loved at first sight a necklace and I've bought it, I wanted to pay full price (€8) but she wanted sell to me with discount of €3 so total price €5...good job!!!
Now I have a amazing necklace with a particular charms that is perfect from jeans to evning dress!!!

Here other Rita's work:


Simply elegant and particuar details, every piece is unique...


If you want to see more work, ask price, contact the artist visit her fb page.

Commenti