MAKE UP PRODUCTS

With a lot of invites for appointments with friends and/or relative for Xmas party you want to always faboulous, so also in swaters, jeans and sneakers you would liket to be more glam...
Last saturday I spent morning with my friend Francesca and we loved walking inthe centre of town waiting the shop's opening, we saw different shops, compared prices and then we arrived in Kiko's shop where both bought make up products, she bought eye pencil and other object that I dont remember-I have a bad bad memory- while I bought 2 eyepencils to create smoky eyes and  a new mascara,when I reorganized also make up bak, deleting expired-too much old products I found also a interesting version of smocky eyes-sticker..basically they are as sticker and offer you the results as professional make up in few second.... I found also a pair of false eyelashes but honestly I never use them while I tried smoky and I liekd it and if I rembember well I bought both (smocky stickers and fake eyelashes) on Sephora.

MY make up products from Kiko:

I bought a waterproof black mascara and a couple of big and soft pencils to create smocky eyes on black and bronze palette!!!
Products from Sephora:
Those are sticky and ready smocky eyes on classic black palette or brown  palette!!!



Commenti