WEDDING NIGHT BY SOPHIE KINSELLA

this is the italian cover

Ok this  afternoon after work I did a long hot bath (ok I know shower is a money saver and is quick but when I have nasty cold nothing is better that a hot bath), but I finished the 4th book and I must to say book abourt read story of woman and their diet is so real, I've alwasy struggled with my weight and iwhen I was a kid I was big girl in my teens overweight and only after high school curvy but is been when I was 23 that I finally understood how to eat, but honestly to be skinny I'd must to don't eat for months and honestly I prefer to eat and be curvy with some extra pounds but happy that skinny hungry and unhappy!!!

Plus yesterday I went with my parendts in a flower shop and because it was closed at that time we went in the near Used marked shop and I've discovered that they sold all the books I gave them (17 titles if I remember well of book I disliked), extra money in the pocket plus this week end I must to work in the cafe and I organized a couple of meeting with friend one tomorrow afternoon and one next tuesday, there are moments for girls only!!!

However the book WEDDING NIGHT by Sophie Kinsella 



is very nice, try to imagine that you have thought that your boyfriend would like to say the magic words: "would you marry me?", but this doen't happens so you decide to break and in the meantime you met and old flame and thinking about your sweet memories you decide to marry.
Sweet, cute, but now try to imagine that your sister isn't so happy about this new and that his friend is agree with your sister...youand your hbby are newlywed and you would like to have your first nights..but ehm there will be alot of problem and "weird things"....ok I prefer Becky Bloomwood adventures but also this is been really nice!!!


Commenti