MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

October road in my neighboorhood

This past week is been a busy week between work, extra work and dates with friends, so means that is been also a week a little bit more expensive than usual, infact I bought 2 pair of jeans and this afternoon I found a turtle neck shirt so now I am seriously ready for cold days.

I bought other 3 books, I know I'd must to escape from book sections also in the grocery store, but I've already read all the books I've bought in September, or better I ordered them in September and they arrived on the beginning of October. I've started one of 3 yesterday because before middle of November I am going to don't buy new books.

I had a dinner with 2 high school mates we still are in contact, also if one of us live in other city but we try once/twice per year to have a real dates between us. In our last dinner we choose chines/japanese but the food was different from last time we went but price wasnt so bad so it is been ok, we talked about a lot of things: love, relationships, works, money, dreams, goals... we had our quality time together!!!

I used car only once, for the rest I used only my foots...weather is been terrible or better in some days there is been sun but we are having some renovation work inthe condos, so workers arrive relly early in the morning, sometimes and they wake me up before my alarm clock!!! Luckily seems that  we are near the end!!!

  1. The most I've spent this past week was: on clothes, I've bought 2 pair of jeans for less of €40 and a turtle neck shirt for €5. Now I can say I am really ready for winter days. no new clothes for loooooong time.
  2. Today I feel ok towards money:because I didn't overspend so maybe this time budget will work really soon,usually I need a couple of months now I am tryng to use only dog sitting money and save the rest, for the moment is ok, next month I will do a budgeting day and see how to be better in determinated areas.
  3. Money can buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: dinner with my friend, ok it isnt be completely free but time before and after the dinner yes, we talked, laughed and have our "special time".
  4. I will consider this week a success if: I'll do my preparation list of things to do for Xmas period!!!
  5. I am currently reading: Sundays at Tiffany, this is a lovely story by James Patterson ( I knew his name only for Women murders club tv program) I will do a review of it in another post.

Commenti