MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week is been busy and rainy but I needed to use car only once (since I've opted to use car less as possible I am really proud about managing the fuel/gasoline cost), I had a nasty cold, I received a letter from my pen pal Sarah and a postcard from my penpal Stephanie (THANKS),I worked in the cafe, went to te bank to deposit some money and I meet some friends, plus the other day my brother helped a little puppy of  cat to hang hout from car's motor and we looked for a animal lover that became her new owner, well after a day, yesterday afternoon my friend Claudia asked me the sex of the little kitten but it wasn't important because a friend of her was looking for a new cat to have company for the other cat, so yesterday at 2.30 pm the little lovely cat with blue eyes founded a new home!!!
The little puppy now has a home and a name, now she is Mika

I read almost 3 books, I liked Sophie Kinsella "wedding night book (I'll write a post about it late), then another about love in the era of internship, that is more a sort of manual that every sexual genre (male, female) would must to read and now I am finishing to read the book about the diet story of Susanne Frohlich and I can say it is very very nice...I decided in a first moment to read only 2 books per week but one was so small that I've read it in a couple of hours, so I've started to read also the third...and yesterday was so rainy that was impossible to hang out, so I used time for read, drink hot tea and baking!!!
If you go inside some shops you can notice that there are halloween sections but also if I am not going to celebrate it with costume I am going to find interesting receipe using pumpkin (this month pumpkin is seasonal veggie and  I am uiet sure that it could be used fro starter to cake) and do some pics inside shops to have suggestions and isea for new diy project!!!


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on books, I spent €67.02 for 8 books, I've bought 6 online and 2 in commercial centre. I still not found the perfect library so most of books are inside tons of boxes under the bed. But I said I would like to have a giant library and for me book cannot be considered a waste of money. Yes I know that if you go into library you can have for free but in my hometown a part some study textbook isn't impossible to find book that I am looking for!!!
  2. Today I feel good towards money, well I am still understanding well how to managing better money but I am good to don't overspend and save every month something, but I must to admit I would like to have a job with a better salary so I am looking on othe financial blog to undersand their methods to extra income and savings, I can say that I am quiet good but I could do a better work!!!
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thingI did last week that made me happy was found a owner ft the little cat, she was so cute that I am been so happy when my friend said me that her friend Stefano was looking for a cat and he was a true animal lover!!!
  4. I will consider this week a success if: I keep to use car less as possible, I fix a day to write snail mail to my penpals, finish the third book and have a healty diet!
  5. My favourite tv programs of the week: 2 broke girls when I have time in the evening to watch tv I usually find always a tv program that I like more respect other and this two girls are adorables!!!

Commenti