IN SEASON


Yesterday evening I had a date with some friends of mine, but for weird weather most of us were with some flu, but we decided to spend night together at home...a sort of pajama party for adults:P!!!

We had hot tea, biscuits, laugh, watched tv and read some magazines...yep we talked also about men, we have a friend that every time has a date witha men she thinks that he is mr right, so we can say that now year later from first first date she is a serial lover and we decided to gift her the book "The diet men" by Zoe Strimpel (I read this book and I thought that probably I needed it during my highschool year when I wanted so desperate a boyfriend, but our friend started to like it and she did a call some mins ago thanking again for the gift....I said books are magic) hopefully she will understand how she is amazing also without a man!!!

italian cover




Reading fashion magazine we noticed that became trendy grunge, that born as a music style, and now became part of fashion world, and those are items you need :metallic point, leather, jacquard shirt, biker boots:


Considering that I have a passion for biker boots and black bags I must to say that I was grunge and I didnt knew it...however, biker books are comfty and are so nice also under a girly girly dress, bags, I need to have maxi bag I put a lot of things on it... tartan, hmm, honestly I wore it when I was a kid, now I still havent found a model that I like on me..but never say never!!!
Black leather jacket, nice but it isn't my style...my idea is read fashion articles see what I like on it, try something similar in a shop and understand what is really fits and works on me really and not buy only because is trendy in this season (and maybe you never used and means waste of money!!!

We talked a lot also about diet, food, what is better to buy and what is better don't, my suggestion is been try to buy only seasonal food because their cost is cheaper respect not seasonal food, if products are local is always better,
This is the month of mushrooms, pumpkin, broccoli, cauliflower, persimmon, pomegranate, endive, grapes (last), clementines, oranges, grapefruits... you can have a lot of delicious receipes with veggies, nuts and rice and/or meat...




Apart Jack-o.lantern you can use pumpkin for everything in the kitchen, from starters to cake, to marmelade/jam to gift, in the web you can find unlimited ideas how to use this food!!!

Commenti