FRIDAY THOUGHTS

I'm still adjusting about working at home, I found a lot of benefitss as no drive, no spend hours chosing clothes, but I still like do shopping and have clothes( is always better wear real clothes instead pajamas on restaurants:P), I have anormal day job that permit me to do also other things and other works after it, but give me time to read other blogs and find cooking, traveling, diy ideas....

I love scrapbooking, and I am going to do a lot of scrapbooking works for Christmas, I am planning nice greeting cards and other things for my family.


Cupcakes, I am good on preapre the base but I still need to work on frozing but every week end free from cae's work I spend quiet time in my kitchen cooking and do experiments...plus during this time I thinnk a lot, many answers and solution arrived in my mind during cok session:P

i have tons of bok, more of 100

When I need to have   escape form reality I put my head into a book, honestly money spent on books isnt a waste of money, for me is never too soon to introduce books into life of a kid, what do you think?

One thing that I am not doing a lot in this period is drawing, for long time is been my only hobby and now I draw really few times,but I am quiet good with pencil, while my mum is an artist with oil paints:P
here some of my draws:

I must to confess one of my dream is spend a holiday inside a lighthouse, in North Europe many lighthouses became hotel and B&B, maybe soon I'll visit one.

Commenti