FASHION LOVE

After a long day of work and nasty cold -considering that I  am allergic to dust and under my window are doing renovation works I think that things are connected- I did a long walk and then I found some nice things for wardrobe,  I've talked by phone with a frined of mine that is still waiting the proposal ring from her boyfriend...and other plan for halloween...
Then I came back at home and I have noticed my lovely ring collection, I like rings and usually I gift to  myself with sparkly bijoux...

But I also trying to see on web to find some outfits and accessories based on rainbow colors:





I like to find new interesting things during my window shopping, without spending took mental notes and then open my closet and jewelery box discover that I already have a lot of similar things-hurra, no spending day done!!! This week i had 2 days of no spending but considering that in the next two or 3 days some bills will arrive, is good!!!

Commenti