FARM GOURMET

When I was a child I was so fashinated by farm life, animals and every dish I ate over there seemed thousand times better of my usual home meal, then grewing up I am still fashinating about farm life but I eat veggies without problem, while more sons of my friends say "that they hate veggies" but on e thing I've noticed is tha tif you  involve them also in preparation they eat happy all veggies and say also "good can I have more please"?...

So why don't find a compromise beteen cooking, farm animals and kids?

Piggy's ham & peas

the receipe serves 6

Ingredients:

  • 200 gr flour
  • 80 gr butter
  • 1 onion
  • 300 gr freezed peas
  • 2 eggs
  • 300 gr ham (cutted in dices))
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • olive oil
  • salt
In a bowl or a mixer put flour with butter, 1 egg, work it until have a base and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
In a bowl put freezed peas and cover them with warm water.
In a pan put onion with oil and cook a little bit then add peas and cook for other minutes.
In another bowl mix and stir together egg york with milk, take the base you did and create 6 disk to create piggy's face (mix of egg york and milk must to cover the piggy's faces); dividing into individual smolds peas and ham you cooked put piggy faces on the up and then cook in the oven for 20/25 minutes at 180°.



If you don't want to use flour you can simply put in a pan oil, onion, then add peas cook until they became soft and then add ham and salt, if the kids are involved in the process the result is the same, they eat happy the veggies!!!





Commenti