WHY I AM TEMPTED TO BUY CHRISTMAS GIFTS NOW


I like to go inside shop or stand to find the perfect gift and I must to admit that I have a special "crush" for christmas market in town, but what I noticed is that prices became sensible higher in that period and honestly I don't want to have bankruptcy for christmas shopping, so since 3 years i tend to buy gifts max in the end of October...I know we still not celebrated Halloween festivity, but I don't celebrate it...I do a list of person I really want to buy and not only becuse we are relatives I must , ehm no and a budget, usually the same for every person, then I look in  the web to do prices comparisions and chose the most savvy way.

I'd like this year to do gifts 80% handmade, useful and that like to who receives the gift... I can say a lot of gifts nice to see but honestly 100% not necessary...last year I bought to a friend of mine a mug for tea, she said me she liked one and I looked for one in the price range, I know maybe €20 could be few but all depends form your income and savings for the period, it could be good 20 as 50, you would must to have a envelope for christmas savings only, so if you deposit on it a monthly amount you'll have a little budget dedicated only for christmas and you don't need to intack other savings.

While years ago I was almost always inside shops to looking for the perfect gift on 23/24 of December not so much choiche...a lot of time I've bought not necessary items payng more than the real value... but now is different...

When you have time you can plan, usually I have a notebook where I write gifts I buy and who receive what so, I'm quiet sure to don't buy same thing to same person... if you are good to knit and you would like to do a nice scarf to your friends if you start now you have time, if you are good to bake choose to do little sacks full of delicious cookie (foodie and/or handmade baskets are always perfect with me as a plane ticket:P),  you have more time to stay for real with your family.

If you buy before December prices are good, you canuse points in determinated shops if you have fidelity card (maybe you have thousands of points to use for grocery shopping and more)...but planning ahed is the secret plus you will not have the stress of long line inside shop, the fact that is almost impossible find a parking in the center and this is good...so when you will walk inside christmas market you'll do for relax and for curiousity but all the dirty work is done!!!

Commenti