MY WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP


In this past week temperature became lower and I had m y first cold of season, yes I know autumn officially will be on 21th of September, but if you walk inthe park you can already see the changement in the trees leafs. In shops clothes are almost for autumn/winter season, advertising brocheres all about great offers for Came-back-to school supplies (well I am not going to school but I love school and office supplies). Abotu finance this is been a sort of window shopping, looking, take mental notes, do some calculus and in the end try to have at least one no spending day. I walked a lot for side hustle works and I did a strange web job interview that went well but then they said that I needed to buy a determined softwar, I must to pay to work? no thanks!!!

All of these are signals that summer is over, but also if I love hot days I absolutely love the warm of fall, when journeys became shorter but still warm, some people chose this period for their vacation because they are free only now and also because now prices are cheaper. Usually this is time when I start to plan all things and activities I'd like to do in the year. I'm still looking for "happiness project" book in italian but for the moment I found thousands of english version, maybe I'd must to buy it.

I still didnt understood how amazon works , if anyone knows please tell me, next week probably I will came back in the cafe for week end work and increase the side hustle, but honestly sometimes I am bored to think if something fits or not in the budget, but this is necessary.

Today I have a date with a friend that lost her job, she is a single mom so we decided to meet in a park with swings and other plays for kids, so we will can talk between "adult". I am a little dreamer, yes I am trying to save have a good work and in the same time I dream that in future I will have my own business, In this past week I read a lot on informations and also for womens under 35 there are several helps, italian burocracy is looooooooooooooooooong, too much long. However I'll don't stop to dream, Walt disney said "if you can dream it, you can do it", so I've started reasearch for home, better job this will be a changing year!!!

  1. The most I've spent this last week was on grocery, we had fridge almost empty, decided a meal planning, did a list and respected it stricltly, until yesterday that I had a "sweet craving" and I bake a cake with nuts and chocolate, It was delicious.
  2. Today I feel bored toward money,I would like to don't have a budget, buy everythings I like and still have enough to save. But I am not rich, I have a normal salary for my generation, I have a budget to respect and usually I like to do it, but sometimes I am bored.
  3. Money can't buy happiness One free thing thing I did last week that made me happy was: or bettere are been bake, usually in kitchen I think a lot about everything and the phone call with a friend of mine that is just came back from a long holiday in London and the meeting with my friend this afternoon. Simple things!!!
  4. I will consider this week a success if: I will do less errors on the tests in the Real Estate license notebook, I'm still studyng hard and in the beginning of 2014 i'm going to do the exam so exercise, exercise, exercise.
  5. I'm currently reading "45 mq la misura di un sogno" (45 m the size of dream) or better i'm re-reading because i love on the first read and now I still like it!!!
How is been your week?





Commenti