MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This an example of weekly advertising brochure-depliant I receive and that I look to plan my shopping for food and other areas in discounts, here you can really save a lot of money!!!

This past week is been busy but I needed to use car only twice (yesterday and today) and considering the price for fuel this is been really good, I am doing a lot of savings programs and now I have several birthdays and I am also thinking about Christmas (have you ever noticed that during december price are higher than usual?), I am still finish the book for realtor exam and I am doing a lot of practise with multianswers quiz/tests and also I like this field I cannot say that I like law, law part is been the hardest to study and memorize but I did it...
But being so busy this past week I canceled the date with a friend of mine but we will see nex tuesday, I went in a couple of shops to looking for a library that fits in my room but  for the moment it seems almost a mission impossible, I've started to see some houses and usually I don't say that I'm a realtor too, also because now I am a little bit different (I sell bare ownerships) but I know all the things to understand all renovations works the house needs and the average cost of it...but is so fun to see how they try to sell you "that" house!!!
during this week end in Foligno there is festival all about pasta that is called "Primi d'Italia", a friend of mine went with her fiancè and for a coffee and a little glass of brandy paid almost €10 (the real receipt was €8,50) I like this kind of events but at the same time I think that price became really too expensive.
I am finding really relaxing during night to stay at home watching tv, reading, writing, drawing and hang out once per week and not always choose a place where you need to pay also for the air, luckily there are a lot of free and interesting events in town and in region, but now that my friend Noemi went in Cambrige for her year abroad I would like to spend a week end with her so in the little weekend gateways for 2014 there is also a stop here!!!

  1. The most I've spent this last week was on food for cats, almost all my cats are becaming old and the oldest one (that is 13) is tired from his usual food so I went to petshop and I bought a particular food for cat and the category was: Exigent, for the moment he loves it, but the cost of products in this shop well is not economical.
  2. Today I am thankful for every job I did because I earned something ineveryone, I knew new person and some became friends and we're still in touch, plus having had different job I like to think that this helped me to be always open minded
  3. Money can buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cooking, when I need to think well, usually I cook and this past week I did abanana chocolate bread,it was delicious and I've founded answer and new projects during baking time:P
  4. I will consider this week a success if I'll finish the book for realtor exams and pass all the multiple answers tests.
  5. My important goals for this season: savings, stay connected with friends, search house.

Commenti