MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week weather is been unstable, in the morning there is the sun, then afternoon the sky became grey or rainy, but in general I had time to study with my big cup of coffe, my friend Domenico bought it in Starbucks in California and I use it for my capuccino, long coffee or tea daily, I  need energy to study.
I've almost finished the book, other 10 chapters and then I need to do a lot of practise with quiz/test, honestly sometimes seems that I'm came back in school.
I didn't use car, I'm looking for online insurance because the insurance that my old car is becaming really expensive while online there are cheaper, I am reading a lot of magazine about homes, reseearch one that is nice and with a nice prize, plus I'm asking in different banks informations for loans and mortages, men italian burocracy is really complicated and there are a lot of hidden cost, this is one of the reason I decide to search for a determinated period, search ways for extra income and use it for savings.
I met an ex collegue from a past work and another friend for a walk in the park, it's nice when you reconnect with friends and also if is a long time seems that last time you spent time together is been the day before.
For another week I'm "free" from job so I'm going to reorganize the second desk as corner office, start to think about a 12 months plan (basing on the happiness project book-that I've not found yet), savings projects, time for family and friends.
This morning could be considered last day or first day of the week, I went in church with family, it's good to have a good relation with family.

  1. The most I've spent this last week was on bills, is necessary expenses, I went to post office in a determined hour so I didn't do long line and I used my foots so I did exercise in the same time
  2. Today I'm thankful for every simple things that made me smile, stupid things for other but nice moments for me.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week and made me happy was reconnect with 2 friends, spending quality time together
  4. I will consider a success if I'll finish the book for the exams, is been necessary all the summer to study it, now it's time to multiple answers quiz/tests
  5. My favourite way to relax is reading a good book with a cup of tea in my room or in the couch near balcony in the living room.



Commenti