CREAMY MUSSHROOM'S SAUCE

I love to cook, honestly It is my relaxing and thinking time, a lot of conversation, solution are been found here. When temperature are too high I don''t like to spend time cooking but while autumn arrive and with it also cold temperature this became a good excuse to cook.
Last week I started to cook one of my favourite fall comfty food: mushrooms, so I did a great creamy sauce to add to pasta, we choose gnocchi ( I'm not so good to do gnocchi with my hand), you don't need a lot of ingredients but I must to say this isn't a light receipe:

Ingredients:

150 gr butter
oil
garlic
4-5 big mushrooms (cutted slices)
500 ml cream milk
parmesan cheese grated
salt and pepper

In a large pan put garlic, oil and some butter then added mushrooms cutted in slices ( I love champignon mushrooms) and cook then add milk cream , a pinch of salt and pepper and as final touch add parmisan chees and stir.

This sauce is delicious you can put it on bruschetta, or on every kind of pasta, it is perfect also if you have guest for dinner, in this case you need to add only a lot of veggies and good glass of wine.


This is one complete dish that has seasonal products so it is also economical dish but with 5 star taste!!!

Commenti