SWEET CRAVING

Yesterday afternoon I was reading in my room, taking notes for next posts for the blog and writing some ideas. Then I checked my email and went on site to see for extra work, then in themiddle of all I started to crave for sweet. 
The day before I've bought ricotta cheese and I was intent to use it to make a sort of cake, at the beginning the project was to do a light tiramisù but without chocolate's powder I create a sort of cheese cake with ricotta cheese
What I used:
500 g ricotta cheese, 
sugar
15/20 chocolate cookies (I used part of gocciole extra dark with little pieces of dark chocolate)
1 spoon of liquid coffee
butter

the beginning
As first thing I put in a bowl ricotta cheese, sugar and worked with  a spoon to create a sort of cream, 



then in the box where there was the ricotta cheese I've put cookiesand breaked them into little little pieces. while I put the butter in the microwave to melte it.



I put the biscuits to create the base in an aluminum container and I poured the coffee and cmposto with the ricotta, then I let it sit in the fridge until the evening.

Cake is done
I atte some of it to satisfy my sweet craving.
This morning the lovely cake is completely finished!!!

Commenti