MY SUMMER READINGS

Well, during my summer and free week end from extra work I am studyng for real estate agent exam, I'm not a big fan of law but is necessary to know to be good in this work, and honestly I like this field.
But loving reading before to sleep, I decide to give a second chance to some old books I've never finished, a couple of news and keep informed with newspaper and internet.
I have 2 big libraries at home, boths really full, I always said that I'd need to have a library as I've seen on Beauty and the Beast cartoon, one is for fiction and romance and one is for christian books...well this was the original plan but now is a mix of two genres.

There is one really nice book from Christian's side about Priorities, it's a nice book that seved me to understand better what is really important for me, how many times you said to yorself or to <a friend I would like do this or this but I don't have enough time? well knowing that I am big fan of lists I did my personal list of things: Necessary, important, good if possible, optional and so. The book offers you a biblicat point of view about how to manage your time.

On my study in early mornings and late nights there is the big book with a lot of chapter, multiple quiz and more. This helps me to understand day by day better the field where I hope to work for long long time and to be a great realtor is necessary to know everything, plus it is a good exercise for my memory...but honestly I feel as when I was in college peraring exams ton of coffee near me and the book, markers, schemes, colourful pencil...Some days seems that i came back in college (probably when I'll be an ancient lady I will do it).

Plus in this month of august I've deceide to read again all the series of I love shopping by Sophie Kinsella, it's so hilarious read the adventure of  Becky, the movie is nice too, but the books are a lot better.

Then there are books about couples, engagements, have you ever read YOu know that you're married whe...by Tessa Calyton? It's adorable

This book i've read and gifted to my frined that lost her job and now is a stay at home mum, she loved it!!!
Now it's time to came back to study, next time I will post how is a good look for office...

Commenti