MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This past week is been not so good for wallet, bt good for weather, so i cleaned and reorganized my room, my second desk...I've found a lot of ispiration from Pinterest and Martha Stewart projects...I paid condos, we live in a quiet big condos and now on the monthly rate we added the monthly cost or renovation work that will start on September.

During a night I was calm and free fromthings to do °I saw the episode of "Breaking Amish", and "underempoyed", I am not sure if they can be considered trash tv program or not, but are funny.

I'm still studying for my exams and the book is really really big, I remember when I was preparing private law on first year of college and I had to prepare 2 giant book in 3 months, I still remember I had nightmares preparing that exams because to behonest my memory didnt love law, now my memory became better and also If I don't love law I know that is better have a good knowledge of it.

Is always better keep yourself informed about news from all over the world, plus last week I had a date with a friend of mine that is going to be married, so we read a lot of wedding books, magazine and did schemes, fixed a ideal budget all in front a cup of coffee...now in summer a lot of afes have their tables out, under the sun so you can decide to stay inside with air conditioning or have sunbathing almost for free (coffe isn't free), try to understand if DIY works could help to save money and so, plus in my free time I'm preparing some greeting cards using seashells, flowers, leafs, beads, ribbon and others kind of material. This is one thing that also during beby sitting I do and kids love to do.


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on condos rate and grocery. Condos need other renovation works on the ground floor so we pay a monthly amount, considering that work will start on September and our rates will finish in November, we've already paid for half the work. Grocery also trying to save we did a big grocery shopping but the good side is that we found a local fruit and veggies shop that has a corner "all € 0.99, so we can buy big big quantity of veggies that have a different taste because are local.
  2. Today I feel not so good toward money because having almost eery month unexpected bills is became a little bit complicated to save, maybe I'd must to think to find another side hustle way to help better my finances (also because the cafe is closed until the mid of september)
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: create hand made greeting card with a lot of things I've already at home, plus having some birthday in this month every card will be unique.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will don't use car. This past week I almost never use, only once for big grocery shopping,having sunny days is better to use bike or foots or bus.
  5. My first job was: barista, I still remember the first day I didn't neer do or drunk coffee, I was nervous to do some errors with coffee machine or cash register, I was a little bit too slow on the beginning,but, day by day I became better, now I do a great coffee, I am good with cash register,  more quick and every time there are foreigns athlets I have the opportunity  to talk with them in english and improve my knowledge of it. At the beginning salry was about €5 per hour, now in 2013 is €8 and we're paid after every day of work, this permit to have cash money and don't intack savings.





Commenti