IL MONDO DI CAMILLA

As I wrote several posts ago, during this year I've discovered that most of my friends are real talents in Crafting, so I decide to dedicate a post for everyone of them.
This is Turn of  the cousin of my dad, when a couple of years ago her day job in Advertising company seemed blocked she started to have more free time,on the beginning she was warried but her job is so one year you have tons of clients, the next you could have the half or less, however she started to do some creation with plants, herbs, flowers, and she created really nice centreplaces, then she started with bracelets, necklaces and some objects as nice little boxes decorated with decoupage and more.

Crafting began from those centretables for Christmas:

I put some of her creations year when I wrote about Orvieto Craft exposure.

I now for sure that my mum bought several soap with their little dishes decorated, I bought a couple too to gift to ancient lady, it is nice, classic and it's not so expensive, considering that usually into shop you find this kind of creation for at least €15 while she sold for €10, without plate €7 it's cheaper, plus the good side is that is all handmade.


Or maybe you are organizing a nice dinner and you want to use something different from usuall name's tag, well see those, I bought alls I like cinnamon,

Plus there are several ideas for every kind of occasions (Easter, christmas, valentine's day etc etc.)


Now she is really busy with her advertising job but if  you like something why don't ask,

Well if you want to see more creations visit her facebookpage:


Commenti

Posta un commento