WEDDING OUTFITS FOR GUESTS

The other day I was in the park behind home with some friends, their animal and kids and we started to talk about how many wedding invite we received for this year and also for some part of next, but almost all are trying to save (one for wedding, one for home deposit,etc etc) so topic was "how to be stylish but without intack savings.As almost every woman I love shopping and fashion but I find really fun try to find low cost dress...
When you have several weddings to attend during the year you start to think that you NEED to buy new dresses, well it is not always truth, maybe you can buy one new dress and then update with different jacket and accessories that you already have....or you can start to think about rent dress...but honestly I didn't found so saving deals for this field.
I like a lot site where you have the opportunity to create your outfit ASOS, and now also some magazine site offer this service and I love to create, looking for clothes I already have in my closet and similar other and How I can mix them!!!

Here some examples:
Those kind of dresses are ok for ceremony, important dates and also for work!!!

detailed dresses are perfect for cocktali/night ceremony!!!

REd dress is ok alone with gold touch in summer and on evening and/or in autumn or colder day you can add coats and top but gold sparkling is always ok!

Those look are perfect for anight wedding, a cocktail or a office party with sparkling touch.



You don't need to buy a lot of things, maybe you have a great little black dress and ypu can update it with a jacket, neclace and a sparkling bag is always ok, but remember SMILE a great Smile is the true key for the success


Commenti