|this is my favourite necklace this period and it is been created from a cousin of mine!!!|
This past week is been sunny in the morning and rainy during afternoon, temperature are not so high and for who is not going in holiday is quiet good, I did long walk with dog, but she (my lovely dog) needed to go to veterinary, we went twice one normal visit and the second with a specialist that gave us therapied to do for her, the bill isn't been cheap but for my dog is ok and I had also a special friend that helped me. Real best friends are a blessing always!!!
I cleaned all my wardrobe with really old clothes and now my closet seems empty but it isn't, I wrote some articles for an international blog about wedding( I love writing and I love wedding and events :P), wrote some snail mail,cooked a couple of times, met with a friend in commercial centre to talk a little bit (and air condition was not too high, usually when outside is really hot and inside commercial centre really cold, I got influence) , asked postcard to my all friends that are in their vacancies or they're leaving, took the bike and used car only once.
I'm still writing thelist of things and places I would like to do and see in my entire life, I would like to do a lot of things.
This week I don't want to use car but only bike, improve exercise trying to run (but this is the hardest part for me because I hate run) and go in the pool and do at least 3 hours of exercise in it.
- The most I've spent this ast week was: on veterinary, yes we know the team frim the beginning but now the place is became a sort of clinic and bills are very expensive, but our dog is a family memeber and we do all the necessary for her.
- Today I'm thankful for: real friends!!!
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: discover a peaceful place near a river during long walk with my dog, she found this place it seems a green paradise!!!
- I will consider this week a success if I will be able to run. I know that running and jogging are good for your body and soul but I hate it, ask me to walk or swim for hours and hours and I don't have problems but with running I need to work on it.
- My favourite flower of season is: Sunflower!