MY WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP



This last week is been quiet good for my wallet, I bought only one book to read this month, always if in my list I have full pages with title of books I would like to buy. However I spent a lot of  evenings at home, reading other blog to find encourangement stories about personal finances, I discover new interesting program about cooking an found time to write real letters.
I went once in swimming pool and have 2 hours of swim and snbathing, good moment for myself.
Now I am writing a lon long list of things and placs I would like to do and see in my entire life.
Summer temperature? not yet, or bette some days are been really hot,other cold and this mix is prefect for nasty cold or summer influence...I must to send out snail mail i wrote ( I think hand write letters are so fashinating, old style) I love  emails and chat because are really quick but it is so nice to receive a real letter inside your post box, Usually I ask postcards to my friends fom their holiday place, I like to collect them.
Journeys with sun give me more enegy and I became really more active with outdoor activities, I like to take my bike instead of car or do long walks with dog discovering new corner in the quarter, when summer arrives I became a different person, during winter I am more lazy and cold outside is a good excuse!!!


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on books, magazine and medicine for dog. Finally dog healt seems to go better but howexpensive are her medicines and veterinary visit.
  2. Today I feel a little bit worried towards money becaue one job is been canceled, this mean less money for the month and for the saving (and if you are on debt and are trying to respect a budget it could be a stressful moment), but at the same time I am positive because I know that God has a good plan for me.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: read all the letters I've received from penpals all over the world in the years and finally have a moment to write real letter, choose different writing for every letter.
  4. I will consider a success this week if:  I will dont spend more than €50, considering that I have 2 happy hours and a birthday gift to do. If I will not spend the leftover will be put in the emergency fund!
  5. I started my blog because: I always loved writing and having a blog is almost to be a journalist/writer, plus I am trying to be really well disciplined about money and share something mine with the rest of world could be helpful, plus it is a good method to do practise with english.

Commenti