WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP


This past week is been ugly for weather, my  outdoor exercise program but good for my expenses and work.
As I wrote I did job interview with Avon company and it went really well, I visit a friend of mine at home but I hadn't had time for gym outside I used dvds but grey sky left me with headache...I am really craving for sunny journeys pools open and week end of sunbathing.
For exoenses I went only in grocery store because fridge was almost empty and I really needed, so without temptation on shops and clothes my wallet is been glad also if side hustle I earned passed directly from my hands to my car insurance ( honestly I think I will look on web for cheapest prices).



  1. the most I've spent this last week was car insurance, I pay it twice per year but talking with friends I discover that I pay more of them this is one of the reason I will search on web cheaper solutions.
  2. Today I'm thankful for my family, we are not perfect and we had healt issues in past months but we are a family and we try to help each other 
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was baking caprese cake because I relax a lot myself inkitchen and the cake is been finished and then I loved to watch The lost Valentine movie. I love romantic movies
  4. I will consider this week a success I will not use car but se bike more as possible (hoping in good and sunny days) and I will have time to send out some letters
  5. If I could decorate a room, I could choose my room to create a sort of corner studio, I'm working on it but until July I cannot buy nothing for diy projects because for this month I didn't include this on my monthly budget!!!
What about your week!!!

Commenti