Shipshewana, Indiana

One of first town/city my friend Nataly introduced me (apart her hometown) is been Shipshewana, that is in Indian that I discovered is The Amish country:p
Honestly I found really fashinating their lifestyle all natuaral, no electricity..also some more modern have it, next time I would like to do a hometour with horses could be a really new experience.
I am been lucky because in August weather was sunny but not hot and humid a wet hot, that is 1000 times better than the weather in my hometown.
I tried long american coffee, dark is terrible but with a lot of sugar and cream was accetable!!!

On this restaurant I tried really delicious sweets, man slow cook it is a grace for mouth!!! honestly one of thing I like to do when I am visiting exploring and discovering a new place is found great restaurants and try local food!!!

Another day we went to see a lot of little shops, it's been a real adventure, I saw with my eyes  woman that created clothes with buffalo hair:P
This is a sample of celebration you can see during all over the year!!!







Commenti