NEW GOALS FOR JUNE


I've changed work or better same field: cosmetics, but different company and now I am free to fix and create my week work schedule...Now I'm working with Avon company and it has great deals and I love the fact that they do a lot of charity!!!
Every time i decide to keep por leave or accept a job i consider a lot of things, plus I do a lot of researches about their policies, if they are good...for example I started to buy more often Colgate toothpaste because I discover that they do charity with 90% of their profits, so I always liked the marathon that Avon organized in past years ans is still organizing...Honestly I'd like tu partecipate but the ugly truth is that I hate to run

This morning I was talking with a male friend that said women can became wonderful with make up, well I must to admit that for long time I used only mascara and lipbalm, but since some months a new world open me, and it's true we can hide dark circle under eyes, use eye pencil for have magnetic eyes, and more...is true now there are products also for men so things are changing also for them.

Yesterday finally the month of June is arrived, also if for rain and low temperature seems still november, but I used to use less was possible car more was possible I used foots...since I am walking more my body is more relaxed, and I can use that time also to do gym walking...great!!!

GOALS FOR JUNE


  • Try to run twice a week -I will create a worksheet with program for run with minutes, distance,as I wrote I'd like to partecipate to Avon marathon.
  • Host a sort of garage sale -in Italy we don't have grage salle the only similar thing is used market shops
  • Organize a birthday party
  • Cook at least 2 new receipes
  • Earn at least $200 from side hustle
  • Attend free concerts in town during my free week ends (hoping that weather will be better
  • Meet friends at least once per week
  • if there is sun and pool are open go in pool do watergym course and buy a new swimsuit
  • complete diy projects for my room

MY goals of may are been half and half, I earned what I wanted wiht side hustle but then arrived car insurance to pay so my money went directly from my hands to car insurance...
I did exercise alone but it was really boring unitl I used a couple of dvds, I felt less alone
Receipe I did only one new, I took books on used marked and now I'm waiting that they will sell them...

Which are your monthly goals?



Commenti